Hear the rumble and boom of vintage tanks and artillery at the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum's eighth annual Tankfest Northwest event!
This action packed day boasts of fun for the entire family including military vehicle demonstrations, remote control tanks, scavenger hunt, face painting, bouncy house, educational speaker, amazing food from some of the region’s top food trucks, NW XTREME BMX demonstration, Son of the Reptile Man, WWII mock battle reenactors, kids crafts, and much more. Bring a $5 Cash Donation to take a selfie in the Huey helicopter! Hear from Richard Hine Retired Marine Corps Tank Commander speaking about what it was like to serve on an M48, WWII key battles with Tanks and tactics.
See amazing tanks, vehicles and artillery take to the arena in a fantastic display you can’t see anywhere else at Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum, the finest collection of vintage planes and tanks in the world!
This event goes from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. with tank shows throughout the day.
- 8:30 AM Buses Begin
- 9:00 AM Doors Open
- 9:00 AM – 10:45 AM Vehicle Ramp Viewing Open
- 11:00 AM Vehicle Show
- 12:00 PM NW XTREME BMX Show (Weather permitting)
- 12:30 PM National Anthem / Vehicle Show
- 1:30 PM Intermission
- 2:00 PM Last Vehicle Show Featuring Car Crushes
- 3:00 PM Tank Shows End
- 4:00 PM Museum Closes
- 5:00 PM Last Shuttle Bus Leaves
***Please note that the tank arena shows are located at the center of the event. During the shows there will be alternate routes throughout the event available to access food trucks, vendors and kid’s activities. A crosswalk will be available through the tank arena during intermissions. ***
Buses will begin from the Bomarc parking lot at 8:30 AM.No parking will be available at FHCAM unless you have ADA or VIP parking passes. Bomarc Address: 9205 Airport Rd, Everett, WA 98204
- Uralvagonzavod T-54M Main Battle Tank
- M4A1 Sherman Medium Tank
- M60A1 Patton Main Battle Tank
- M5A1 Stuart Light Tank
- Ford GPW "Jeep"
- Volkswagen Kubelwagen Type 82 Kfz.1
- Jagdpanzer 38(t) (Hetzer),
- Kettenkraftrad Sd.Kfz.2
- KMDB (Main Design Bureau) T-34/85
- White M3A1 “Half-Track” Personnel Carrier
- M2 155mm “Long Tom” Field Gun
- M5A4 High-Speed Tractor
- American Locomotive M7B1
Online ticket pricing:
- VIP Experience: $65 (On Eventbrite Only, must be 21+)
- Family (2 adult, 4 youth) $55 (On Eventbrite Only)
- Adult (18+) $20
- Youth (6-17) $15
- Military FREE Veteran FREE (Veteran only. Families see admission pricing.)
- Child (5 and under) FREE
At the door ticket pricing:
- Family Membership $95 (Includes all 2019 family events.)
- Adult (18+) $25
- Youth (6-17) $15
- Military FREE Veteran FREE Child (5 and under) FREE
NEW VIP Tickets!
Experience Tankfest like never before, up close and personal in a VIP tent with preferred seating and complimentary snacks! These tickets are for guests ages 21 and over. Only 100 tickets are available!
Special Note: Military and Veteran Free admission does not extend to family.