If your child wants an alternative to the standard summer camp, FHCAM provides campers with an opportunity to get up close and personal with our tanks and other military armored vehicle collection—hear from the mechanics that keep our beasts running, learn and implement tank tactics using World of Tanks gameplay, build and take home your very own tank or plane model, and feel the boom of a special tank demonstration. FHCAM summer camps are geared towards girls and boys 11-14 and are held Monday through Thursday 9AM to 3 PM.
Beasts of the Battlefield
The Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum is pleased to announce the return of our Beasts of the Battlefield
summer camp! This dynamic day camp provides campers with an exciting opportunity to learn about the history of armor while exploring the museum’s collection of tanks and military vehicles. Campers will have the chance to get inside tanks, ride in one of our military vehicles, participate in behind-the-scenes tours of the museum, hear from the staff that maintain and operate our vehicles, build and take home a model tank, learn about tank combat and tactics, implement tank strategy and teamwork using World of Tanks gameplay, witness one of our iconic artifacts operated just for them, and so much more! FHCAM summer camps are designed for campers between the ages of 11 and 14 and are held Monday through Thursday from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
- Date Options: June 22 to June 25 & August 3 to August 6
- Monday to Thursday from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Ages: 11-14 years old
- Cost: $349 for the week, due in-full at registration
- Registration Deadline: Friday, June 5th, 2020. Space is limited to 20 participants per camp.
- Campers should bring a sack lunch to the museum each day of camp. Refrigeration is provided, but heating is not.
- Campers will receive a Beasts of the Battlefield Summer Camp T-shirt. Campers will receive the shirt size indicated on their registration form.
For additional information, questions, and registration contact email@example.com