Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum, providing invaluable historical and technological perspectives about the collection aircraft and the World War II era.
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy discussing history and sharing information? We have openings for event volunteers, greeters, and docents to help illuminate the historical context and individual anecdotes of our aircraft.
If you are interested in the history and significance of vintage World War II aircraft, Flying Heritage has a number of volunteer positions that may tap your passion in a variety of ways. No prior knowledge is mandatory; training will be provided.
Volunteers are asked to make a six month commitment working 8 hours per month. There will be opportunities to volunteer for special events or projects that would not require such an extensive commitment.
- Must be at least 18 years old (or have written parental approval)
- Successful completion of a background check
- Successful completion of orientation and training
- Strong communications and people skills
- Interest in aviation, history, and/or technology
How to apply:
- Museum admission for volunteer and immediate family
- 15% Store discount
- Invitation to volunteer events
- Continuing education and training opportunities
Please complete the application
(Format: PDF/724KB) and fax to (206) 342-4235 or mail to:
Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
Attention: Volunteer & Education Coordinator
3407 109th St. SW
Everett, WA 98204
For more information please call 206.342.4242 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.